- PRICE REDUCED, offered at $1,700,000! $191.79/finished square foot
- Custom French Country 10 Acre Estate welcomes the buyer who wants understated elegance, privacy and tranquility in an upscale mountain development.
- The PERFECT location: 35 miles to downtown Denver—60 miles to DIA—65 miles to Breckenridge!
- Commutable to work or school – 18 minutes to C- 470.
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone and mountain activities via US 285 without travel on I-70.
- 8,277 feet elevation provides a mountain living experience without the extreme winter conditions.
- Adjacent to 450 acres of open space.
- Mountain ambience without the congestion of ski-area living and you get WAY more for your money.
- Low HOA fees and taxes
- Zoned for three horses
- Ideal for professionals, telecommuters, traveling executives and/or multiple families.
- 23 rooms – 8,864 finished square feet.
- Many of the rooms have the flexibility for varying uses depending on Buyer’s preferences
- Formal and informal entertaining spaces (inside and out).
- Ritz Carlton class spa and gym area includes 8-person hot tub, custom built cedar sauna, commercial grade steam room with travertine benches, lounging areas inside and on the adjacent outdoor patio, walls of windows, dehumidifier to prevent moisture in the house.
- Exterior door provides complete maintenance access to the area under the spa. The cavity extends 6 ft. below the base level of the house. The area is sealed to eliminate the risks of animals gaining access. The tub can be filled from inside the house and drained from the underside. A sump pump as well as a back-up sump pump are available as needed under the spa.
- Work Shop 1 – within the house near garage entrance. Ideal for hobbies and crafts. Excellent lighting, counter space, storage and windows. 200 square feet.
- Work Shop 2 – in garage. Ideal for repairs and projects. 222 Volt. Private area with storage. 150 square feet.
- Master Suite includes: bedroom with fireplace, sitting room, kitchenette, laundry room, spare room, covered deck, his and her dressing rooms.
- Master Suite Bathroom includes dual sinks, make-up area, private toilet, jetted tub with a million-dollar view, five shower heads, stained glass window and art nouveau tile.
- Computer-controlled back-up power generator provides uninterrupted electrical and internet services.
- Engineering brilliance and superior customized construction – see details below by category below.
11406 Conifer Ridge Dr | Conifer, CO
Offered at $1,700,000
Price / Sq. Ft. $191.79
- 50 year, architect-style, heavy duty shingles rated for 110 mph winds
- Entire roof covered with ice/water shield under the shingles
- Structurally engineered to withstand 200-year storm snow loads
- Hand-tooled copper roofs over six bay windows
- 2×6 framing exterior and interior walls
- Ice/water shield installed to 4’ around foundation perimeter
- Septic/leach field sized for 5 bedroom home
- Exterior garage walls 12” thick concrete
- 5’ thick 5000 psi concrete slab 12” oc rebar in main floor and garage
- Radon mitigation system installed under slab
- 6” blow-in fiberglass in exterior walls
- 6” fiberglass batting in interior walls
- Minimum 12” fiberglass batting in main floor ceiling
- Sonic walls in library, office and master suite
- Minimum 24” blow-in fiberglass in internal ceiling over steam and sauna
- Well rated at 8 gpm when drilled
- Upon completion flow rate was measured at 5.7 gpm.
- 1.5 hp pump is positioned at a depth of 800 feet.
- Static water level above the pump was measured at 30 ft.
- 1100 gallon surface water storage tank under auto fill control
- Water system includes particle filters and UV lights
- Water supply to house includes Goulds Aquaboost constant pressure pump
PLUMBING & HEATING
- Plumbing includes PEX tubing throughout house with local manifolds
- 125 gal hot water tank sidearm to 400,000 BTU high efficiency natural gas boiler
- Enhanced radiant floor heat throughout house and in 2 garage bays
- PEX heat distribution tubing in concrete for optimum heat transfer
- 2” structural foam plus R10 vapor barrier under concrete slab
- 4 inside natural gas fireplaces (front office, living room, library, master bedroom)
- 1 natural gas fire pit off living room and 1 natural gas fireplace off spa
- 400 amp electrical service
- High strength direct burial aluminum conduit pole to house
- Copper wire from service entrance and throughout house
- Multiple point building electrical ground system
- 25 KW automatic standby power generator runs on natural gas with automatic switching
- 2” high pressure/high capacity natural gas line
- Driveway entrance wired for future electric gate
- Safe room hidden behind custom built shelves
- 3 attics for long-term storage
- Huge private patio off great room with fireplace
- Private outdoor lounging area off spa
- Covered and private deck off master bedroom